St. John's 60th Anniversary Celebration
Sunday, June 18, 2017, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The people of St. John’s Church have been worshiping in our sanctuary for sixty years. Although people worshipped in the space we know now as Powell Hall beginning in 1951, the church's permanent site was completed in early 1957, with the dedication of the church on June 19, 1957.
Join us as we celebrate the dedication of our church on Sunday, June 18. Our liturgy at 10:00am will feature the worship resources available in 1957: the 1928 Book of Common Prayer and the 1940 Hymnal.
We’ll enjoy a festive reception afterwards.